Instructions for Preparing A Grant Application
Instructions for Preparing a Grant Application:
Grants will be awarded in November of 2016.
The deadline for grant applications is November 3, 2016.
Only organizations listed under the Diocese of Crookston entry in the current volume of The Official Catholic Directory published by P.J. Kennedy & Sons may apply for Faith for Tommorrow (FFT) grants. Such grants may be for the benefit of an individual, such as a scholarship, but it must be submitted by a qualified organization.
Your application should be done online:
1. Grant Application, including detailed budget for the project/program
2. Endorsement form signed by your pastor
1. Click on the 2015 Grant Application link in the menu to the right.
2. Complete the application including budget on the online form. You can download a sample budget here: pdf
Once you have completed the application, click "Submit." You will receive an email with the completed application for your own records.
3. Your application must be accompanied by an endorsement from your pastor. See "Endorsement" below.
Give a precise income and expenditure budget for the program or project, declaring the uses to which the FFT (Faith for Tomorrow) funds will be used. Show in detail where the money for a given program is to come from and how it will be spent. Specify what part of the budget will be funded from internal (parish) sources, and what part will be funded from other sources. If application has been made to funding agencies other than FFT, list their names and the amount requested from each. Include this budget with your application form.
Every grant application must include a signed endorsement from the pastor of your parish. Your pastor will need to go to: www.crookston.org/ccf and click the Pastor Endorsement Form link in the right-hand menu.