How are donations used?
Driven by our faith, we are committed to help those in need no matter where they may live. In that spirit:
75 percent of your gift supports CRS’ programs around the world. Some examples include:
- Agriculture projects help farmers improve harvests
- Water and sanitation projects bring clean water to communities
- Microfinance projects support small businesses
- Mother and child health projects offer health and nutrition services
- Education projects provide resources and training
25 percent of your donations go to hunger and poverty alleviation efforts in your own community. Contact AJ Garcia in the Office of New Evangelization and Justice at
to find out how the diocese uses the 25 percent.
Contact CRS Rice Bowl