NET Ministries challenges young Catholics to love Christ and embrace the life of the Church. Every August, 130 young Catholics aged 18-28 leave behind their jobs, school, family, and friends to devote nine months to serving with the National Evangelization Teams (NET).
Divided into 12 teams, they travel across the U.S. for nine months to share the Gospel with young people and their families. Since 1981, NET teams have led over 26,000 retreats and ministered to more than 1.6 million young Catholics.
In addition to the teams, NET offers:
- Training for youth ministry leaders
- Local teen Masses and events
- Extended summer retreats held across the U.S.
- Formation and training opportunities for young adults
NET Ministries fulfills its mission by:
- Proclaiming the Gospel of Christ through a personal witness of faith
- Inviting young people to live for Christ
- Forming young people in Christian character through the study and practice of their faith
- Equipping youth workers and young adults with the ministry skills needed for evangelization
NET Ministries is under the ecclesiastical vigilance of the Most Reverend John C. Nienstedt, Archbishop of Saint Paul and Minneapolis. NET is a nonprofit organization incorporated in the state of Minnesota funded through individual donations, program fees and grants and is governed by a national board of directors.